FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

SELAMAT DATANG DI FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER .PUSAT MEDIA INFORMASI BISNIS

Shrink Blu-ray to iTunes 1080p M4V movies with AAC Stereo and Dolby Digital 5.1

aqlucky

Jumlah posting : 172

Shrink Blu-ray to iTunes 1080p M4V movies with AAC Stereo and Dolby Digital 5.1 Empty Shrink Blu-ray to iTunes 1080p M4V movies with AAC Stereo and Dolby Digital 5.1

Post  aqlucky Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:31 am

Shrink Blu-ray to iTunes 1080p M4V movies with AAC Stereo and Dolby Digital 5.1

Tags:Blu-ray iTunes mac, rip Blu-ray to iTunes 1080p, Blu-ray to iTunes 1080p M4V, Apple TV 3 rips 1080p Blu-ray, encoding Blu-ray to iTunes Full HD, sync 1080p Blu-ray with iTunes, adding 1080p movies to itunes, copy blu ray to itunes, transfer blu ray to itunes, Blu-ray to iPad 3, Blu-ray to Apple TV 3, Blu-ray to iTunes HD, Blu-ray and iTunes 1080p HD, Apple TV Dobly digital, apple tv 3 and dolby 5.1, 5.1 surround sound video converter, Blu-ray ripper 5.1 mp4, best format setting for ATV 3 and iPad 3

Wanna rip Blu-ray to iTunes 1080p m4v videos with AAC Stereo and Dolby Digital 5.1 so that you can play them on iPad 3 getting sound in stereo and airplay it over to ATV3 getting DD 5.1? Find the way here!

With 1080p hitting the new iPad (iPad 3) and Apple TV 3 (3rd-Gen Apple TV), some of you are perhaps now looking to send your Blu-ray collection over to iOS devices.

Here is an easy part: With a Blu-ray optical drive hooked to your Mac, you can use some converter softwares to backup and rip your Blu-ray discs to iTunes compatible 1080p videos and then stream them to play at the full 1920×1080 resolution on the new iPad's Retina display and via Apple TV 3. The process is quite easier than you may think. Below, I will throw a quick tutorial up on how to rip Blu-rays to iTunes 1080p videos with both AAC Stereo and Dolby Digital 5.1 kept on Mac so that they can be transported via iPad 3 and Apple TV 3 for playing back.

Great News!!! Pavtube Software officially released its 2014 Thanksgiving Deal. UP to 50% off is provided lasting to December 10. Don't miss it! And find more 2014 Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday Holiday Cyber Monday Crazy Promotion at Pavtube Facebook.

Requirements

Don't get too excited on how to sync 1080p Blu-ray rips to iTunes under Mac OS X just yet. Before anything else, you're required to add:

An external BD drive that is compatible with Mac

a Mac Blu-ray Ripper software which can operate with OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
    iTunes 11 or later

Instructions

Mac is lacking of Blu-ray support (we all knew that the late and great Steve Jobs viewed Blu-ray as a "bag of hurt" from the "mafia") and you need to add an external BD drive that is compatible with Mac. The second part is to add an intermediate step to convert Blu-rays to Mac iTunes playable 1080p videos. Finally in ordrer to successfully to stream the 1080p contents from iTunes to your Apple TV 3 or iPad 3, iTunes 10.6 or later is required.

Add a Blu-ray Drive to your Mac

First, the most mportant piece of the equation is that you have a Blu-Ray drive hooked to your Mac. I don't anticipate Apple including them even as a BTO option any time soon, so your best bet is to go external. I happen to have used a LaCie d2 Blu-Ray 12x USB 2.0 and FireWire Drive 301906U just because we had one kicking around Macenstein Labs. Personally I am not a fan of LaCie's hard drives (or more importantly, their power supplies) but to be fair the drive performed impeccably and was whisper quiet, so perhaps the external Blu-Ray drive will be their thing.

Ripping Blu-ray to iTunes 1080p M4V movies under Mac OS (for Apple TV 3, new iPad 3 streaming)

When it comes to getting the raw content of a Blu-ray disc onto your hard drive, Pavtube's BDMagic for Mac (currently on sale) is about as good as it gets. It's ease of use and I've has success using the program to convert Blu-ray discs to several 1080p videos playable by new iPad 3 and ATV 3. I've found the quality to be excellent, and see no difference when compared to playing the discs themselves.

The Steps:

Step 1. Insert the Blu-ray disc, click on the "Format" bar and move the mouse cursor the "iPad" or "Apple TV" category to to choose optimized Full HD profile as output. Then click the "convert" button to start the process. Then go get a cup of coffee (conversion takes time).

Shrink Blu-ray to iTunes 1080p M4V movies with AAC Stereo and Dolby Digital 5.1 Blu-ray-to-apple-tv

What is the best setting for encoding Blu-ray to iTunes 1080p video for both iPad 3 and ATV3?

I noticed that films in iTunes store are done in 1080p m4v with AAC Stereo and Dolby Digital 5.1, and that's probably why I can play them back on iPad 3 getting sound in stereo and airplay it over to ATV3 in my living room getting DD 5.1. So if I can encode my Blu-ray to 1080p M4V with stereo and Dolby Digital 5.1, that sure will be the best settings. That's where Pavtube's Blu-ray Ripper comes in: it provides 1080p m4v output with stereo and Dolby Digital 5.1 pass though, you can easily find the Apple TV 3 Dolby Digital Pass-through (*.m4v) profile in "Apple TV column.

Shrink Blu-ray to iTunes 1080p M4V movies with AAC Stereo and Dolby Digital 5.1 Apple-tv-format1

Step 2. Import new .mp4 file into iTunes. Open up iTunes and follow "File>> Add file to Library…" to sync ripped Blu-ray 1080p movie to iTunes.

On Apple TV 3 and the new iPad, I browse the iTunes library for the movie and it plays smoothly and at full quality. I don't think it could get much simpler unless of course, Apple provides native support for Blu-Ray which doesn't seem likely.

Money Saving Boundles:

BDMagic($49) + Vidpie($29) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1
    BDMagic($49) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1

See also:

Enjoy DVD movies on Nexus 9 Full HD Screen with Intact Quality
    Preserve multiple audio subtitle tracks when ripping DVD to 2TB Seagate hard drive
    Solve Problems with VLC when playing 4K videos
    Remove DRM-protection from Blu-ray Digital Copy to Surface Pro 3
    Easily Rip and Put Blu-ray collection to NAS server for backup
    Rip Blu-ray to HD WMV for putting onto portable hard drives

Source:http://comfortable-media-device.over-blog.com/ripping-blu-ray-to-itunes-for-streaming

Waktu sekarang Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:28 am