FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

SELAMAT DATANG DI FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER .PUSAT MEDIA INFORMASI BISNIS

How Can I Keep My Netflix DVD Rentals to Watch in TV

aqlucky

Jumlah posting : 172

How Can I Keep My Netflix DVD Rentals to Watch in TV Empty How Can I Keep My Netflix DVD Rentals to Watch in TV

Post  aqlucky Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:33 am

Summary: This article will give you a tutorial to know how to rip and copy your Netflix DVD rentals to keep in your computer forever to watch at anytime anywhere.

Nowadays, a lot of DVD lovers like to rent DVDs in Netflix - a movie rental company that can send DVDs to home directly without shipping fee. And Netflix gives its customers access to countless hours of television and movie entertainment.

But you may feel sad that Netflix has charged a higher subscription fee recently. If you want to keep some favorite Netflix DVDs forever to stream in TV at anytime, what’s the best way?

How Can I Keep My Netflix DVD Rentals to Watch in TV Copy-netflix-dvd-to-pc

The answer is to use a DVD ripper or copier to rip and copy the Netflix DVD Rentals to your computer then watch in TV at first. If you have no idea about this, you must be the reader of this article which is a tutorial of how to rip and copy DVD Rentals to your PC for easy playback later at anytime.

To get the work done, Pavtube DVDAid, is a professional DVD ripper to rip Netflix DVD rentals to any video solution. With it, you can make a duplicate copy for your Netflix DVD rentals, convert DVD to SD/HD formats or even create 3D videos with excellent video/audio quality in fast conversion speed so that you can share moviers on TV, numbers of popular devices like iPad Air, iPhone 6, Galaxy Tab S, Galaxy Note 4, PS4, WD TV, Apple TV and media players such as Roku 3, Chromecast, etc. Besides, you can easily customize your own DVD and collections to export desired movies in your own patent.

What's more? H.265 is the codec of the future. Don’t miss our New Year deals for this updated H.265/HEVC Converter! Is that all of its features? Of course Not! It also functions as a strong performer for ripping Blu-ray, DVD to H.265 MP4 for playback. If you want to A best DRM-removal tool from Pavtube, you can get this money saving Boundles: DVDAid($35) + ChewTune($29) = Only $49.9, Save $14.1.

Rip and Copy Netflix DVD Rentals to Your Computer for Watching in TV at Anytime?

Step 1. Import Netflix movies

Insert your Netflix rented DVD into your computer’s hard disk and launch this Netflix DVD rentals converter. Then load the DVD by clicking the button on top left corner.

How Can I Keep My Netflix DVD Rentals to Watch in TV Dvd-to-itunes-ripper

Step 2. Choose output format

Click “Format” bar and select one of the formats you like. Or select a format depending on which device you want to watch the movie in.

How Can I Keep My Netflix DVD Rentals to Watch in TV Itunes-supported-format

There are two options: “Copy the entire disc” and “Directly Copy”. “Copy the entire disc” means copy the whole content of disc with the same structure with the original disc. “Directly Copy” means copy the selected movie title.

Step 3. Rip and copy Netflix DVD rentals to computer

Just click “Convert”button, after a while, it will finish the conversion from Netflix DVD to your computer. Now it means you can own the movie forever. Try to connect your computer to your TV or other devices now and enjoy at anytime!

Related posts:
    • Backup Blu-ray rentals from Netflix, Redbox and Amzaon
    • Copy Rented DVD from RedBox, NetFlix, Amazon
    • HEVC Converter: Convert 4K Videos to H.265 MP4 on PC
    • Rip and Stream Blu-ray movies to Roku box using Plex channel
    • Stream Videos from DSLR on DS214play NAS server to iPad Air

Source:http://techmovieshare.blogspot.com/2015/02/rip-netflix-dvd-rentals.html

Waktu sekarang Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:09 am