FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

SELAMAT DATANG DI FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER .PUSAT MEDIA INFORMASI BISNIS

How to Play HD MPG/MPEG movies on Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 with HD quality ?

lydia870622

Jumlah posting : 267

How to Play HD MPG/MPEG movies on Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 with HD quality ? Empty How to Play HD MPG/MPEG movies on Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 with HD quality ?

Post  lydia870622 Fri May 25, 2012 1:34 am

Have you got the new tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1? I got one yesterday, it features 10.1-inch screen with 1280×800 resolution display. I like playing my favourite movies on it very much. But I found some users asked “Can I watch MPG,MPEG movies on Galaxy Tab 2? Why Galaxy Tab 2 can’t play MPG,MPEG? How to put MPG,MPEG on Galaxy Tab 2 for watching?” Please view For your reference – video and audio files compatible with Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1:

Video Formats: MP4,DivX,Xvid,H.264,H.263
    Audio Formats: MP3,WAV,eAAC+,Flac

From above, the best way about solving Galaxy Tab 2 MPG,MPEG playback problem is to convert MPG,MPEG to Galaxy Tab 2 video format, the following will do a great favor for you.

Firstly, please download a powerful MPG to Galaxy Tab 2 Converter, you can use the best MPEG Converter - Brorsoft Galaxy Tab 2 Video Converter for Mac, it can transcode and convert any video format like MPG, MKV, MPEG, MOV, AVI, MTS, M2TS, TiVo, VOB, 3GP, ect to Galaxy Tab 2 with perfect audio and video synchronization at fast speed via CUDA,AMD.

Tip: If you are a Winows user, please download the Video to Galaxy Tab 2 Converter for free trial.

Guide: Tips on converting MPG,MPEG video to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 with best video quality on Mac OS X

Step 1: Launch the top Mac Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Video Converter. Click the button “File” to add your MPG,MPEG files to it.
    Tip: If you have multiple MPG,MPEG files and wanna combine them into single one file, you just need to tick off the “Merge into one” box.

Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and choose the Common video>H.264 Video(*.mp4). This is the optimal format for you to copy MPG,MPEG movie to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 for playback. Now, you can set the output folder.

Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. If necessary, you can adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel to optimize the output file quality.

Tip: According to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1’s screen resolution, you can set the video size as 1280*800 to view MPG,MPEG videos on Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 in full screen.

Step 4: Click the “Convert” button; it will convert MPG,MPEG video to MP4 for Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

After the Mac MPG,MPEG to MP4 conversion, you can get the output files for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 effortlessly. Now, you can transfer and watch HD MPG,MPEG movies on Galaxy Tab 2 with HD video quality, and then share with your friends anytime anywhere with the Samsung AllShare Player.

Related guide:

Fast rip and convert DVD to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 with preferred subtitles

Waktu sekarang Thu May 02, 2024 10:06 am