FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

SELAMAT DATANG DI FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER .PUSAT MEDIA INFORMASI BISNIS

Put 1080p/720p movies onto Transformer Pad TF300 for playing with optimal video players

lydia870622

Jumlah posting : 267

Put 1080p/720p movies onto Transformer Pad TF300 for playing with optimal video players  Empty Put 1080p/720p movies onto Transformer Pad TF300 for playing with optimal video players

Post  lydia870622 Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:11 pm

Original From: Brorsoft , one of the best conversion software provider. You can google search Brorsoft website then you will have a pleasant experience there.

Have you got ASUS new tablet Transformer Pad TF300? If so, do you meet the similar trouble from a TF300 user:

I used my TF101 with the MX video player, which worked flawlessly except when playing HD video files, and that's why I upgraded to a Tegra 3. On the TF300 though, I have installed it and it will randomly stop while playing videos; when I restart it will stop again within a few minutes of playback. I have tried other players but they have their own issues (Diceplayer won't play some videos for some reason; BSPlayer seems to work so far but I don't like the interface - and neither seem easily confirgurable to watch movies in S,W decoder plus subtitles when outputting to the TV). Any solutions?

From the user’s words, we got the information that the user installed the MX Player on the Transformer Pad TF300 and even tried several other video players, but video playback troubles are always around him,her. In this article, we will show you some powerful video players and best way for playing on Transformer Pad TF300.

MX Video Player:
    MX Video Player is a video player for Android that comes with support for almost every video file format known to date along with multiple subtitle files such as .mkv subtitle track, .srt, .sub, .ass, .mpl, .psb etc.
    Disadvantages: Occasionally using MX Video Player to play a video will error out and force the app to switch to software decoding. And it can not handle some HD videos well.

Diceplayer:
    Diceplayer is a HW accelerated Media player for android. It adopts HW video decoder at various containers and audio codecs combination. On dual Core,high end devices it can play 720p MKV,AVI. Diceplayer drains less battery than SW based players.
    Disadvantages: There occurs problem when playing a 1080p MKV file.

BSPlayer:
    BSPlayer is a versatile player for Android. It supports a very large number of formats: AVI, DivX, FLV, MKV, MOV, MP4, M4V, RMVB, WMV, 3GP, MP3. Nice feature of BSPlayer – playing of streaming content: HTTP and RTSP. It can play RAR files and support subtitles in SSA ,ASS, SRT, SUB. The video playback is smooth and it can hiccup free video even off of the SD card, with the best color.
    Disadvantages: The interface isn't as good if for no other reason than the lack of a library view. It cannot support you to watch movies in S,W decoder plus subtitles when outputting to the TV.

We can know the three top video players are powerful enough to support various video formats and easy-to-use for you on Transformer Pad TF300, but, it is a pity that these players still cannot play all the videos well especially some full HD files like 1080p,720p MKV, MTS, M2TS videos due to the Transformer Pad TF300 video format limit ( AVI, DivX, MPEG4, WMV, QuickTime, H.264 ). Then how to transfer MKV,MTS,TiVo,MPG movies to Transformer TF300 for enjoying in 720,1080p with with optimal video players? Thus you need a third software to convert HD,full HD videos MKV, MTS, M2TS, FLV, TiVo, MOD, 3GP, MPG, etc to Asus Pad TF300.

Here, I take the best Transformer TF300 Video Converter (as far as I know) as an example, which can easily help you to transcode any video to Transformer Pad TF300 a playable format. Bellow is the easy guide on converting 1080p,720p videos to Transformer Pad TF300.

Step 1: Launch the best Video Converter for Asus Pad TF300 on your Computer, and click the button “File” to add your video files to it. Or, you can drag and drop the video files you wanna convert to the software.
    Tips:
    1. Tick off the “Merge into one” box to join several video files if necessary.
    2. Click the “Split” button to split large video files as you want.

Step 2: Click on Format > Android >Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 Video(*.mp4). The preset is specially designed for transformer, but also optimal for Transformer Pad 300. You can also select the Common video>H.264 Video(*.mp4) output that is compatible for Transformer Pad 300.

Step 3: Tap the “Settings” icon to adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel to optimize the output file quality for TF300.
    Tip: According to Transformer Pad 300’s screen resolution, you can set the video size as 1280*800 to play HD movies on Transformer Pad TF300 in full screen with HD quality.

Step 4: Once click the “Convert” button, it will convert 1080p,720p videos to Transformer Pad 300 immediately at super fast speed.

The conversion time is dependent on the video size. And when the conversion is completed, you can get the output from the output folder you set. Now, it’s easy for you to copy and watch 1080p,720p HD movies on Transformer Pad 300 with ideal video players smoothly.

Tip: If you are a Mac user, you need to download and install Asus Pad TF300 Video Converter for Mac.

Other articles you may interested in:

Asus Transformer Pad TF300 Main Specs, User Reviews & Tips for Video Playback

Transfer DVD movie files to Asus Transformer Pad TF300

Stream videos, music, photos to Transformer Pad TF300 from DLNA PC with MyNet

Convert videos to Asus Transformer Pad TF300 on Mac with best video settings

Motorola Droid Bionic Tips: Solutions for Playing videos, musics, photos on Droid Bionic

Waktu sekarang Thu May 02, 2024 3:02 pm