FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

SELAMAT DATANG DI FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER .PUSAT MEDIA INFORMASI BISNIS

Fujifilm X10 Files/Videos Recovery-Get Back Lost Data from Fujifilm X10 Cameras

JerryEdison001

Jumlah posting : 124

Fujifilm X10 Files/Videos Recovery-Get Back Lost Data from Fujifilm X10 Cameras Empty Fujifilm X10 Files/Videos Recovery-Get Back Lost Data from Fujifilm X10 Cameras

Post  JerryEdison001 Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:12 am

Is there any way to recover photos from Fujifilm X10 camera?

I accidetally deleted important photos from my Fujifilm X10 camera, my best friend’s wedding photos. I’m so stupid! Is there any way that I can recover them? How? Pls help!!

It’s very easily to touch the “Delete” button on the digital camera when viewing photos, and most of people lost their precious photos due to this. As a matter of fact, deleted photos are not really gone permanently, and there is a chance that you can recover deleted photos from Fujifilm X10 cameras. Only one condition: you should stop using your camera to capture new photos or videos after the deletion, or the deleted photos will be overwritten by the new captured files and can’t be recoverable forever.

How to recover videos from Fujifilm X10 camera

In order to recover deleted photos from Fujifilm X10 camera, you need a proper Fujifilm X10 photo recovery software. If you’re still looking for one, you can have my recommendation here: Photo Recovery for Fujifilm X10 from UFUSoft (compatible with Windows 8/7/Vista/XP), or Fujifilm X10 Photo Recovery for Mac (compatible with Mac OS X 10.8(Mountain Lion), 10.7, 10.6, or 10.5). Both software allows you to recover deleted photos from Fujifilm X10 cameras in 3 steps, as well as recover video and audio files.

Download the free trial version of Fujifilm X10 photo recovery software below now.

Note: Remember to save the scan result if you’re going to recover the found files later, to prevent data loss.

Step1. Run the Fujifilm X10 photo recovery software

First of all, run the program on your computer after installing it, then connect your camera to the computer and click “Start” in the primary window of the program to begin Fujifilm X10 photo recovery.

Fujifilm X10 Files/Videos Recovery-Get Back Lost Data from Fujifilm X10 Cameras Main-interface1

Step2. Select your Fujifilm X10 camera and scan it

Your Fujifilm X10 will be detected by the program and appears as a drive letter. Select it and begin to “Scan” deleted videos on it.

Fujifilm X10 Files/Videos Recovery-Get Back Lost Data from Fujifilm X10 Cameras Portable-device-recovery

Step3. Recover deleted videos from Fujifilm X10 camera

You can preview recoverable photos before recovery. Mark your favorite ones and perform Fujifilm X10 camera recovery by clicking “Recover” button.

Fujifilm X10 Files/Videos Recovery-Get Back Lost Data from Fujifilm X10 Cameras Photo-recover2

Note: Don’t save the recovered data on your Fujifilm X10 camera or the memory card again. Find another place for it like on your computer or other external disk, for safety’s sake.

You may also like:

[*]Sony Alpha NEX-5 Data Recovery Software-How to Recover Photos/Videos from Sony NEX-5/

[*]Sony Cybershot Data Recovery-How to Recover Photos from Sony Cybershot Camera?

[*]Nikon DSLR Data Recovery-Recover Photos/Videos from Nikon D7000/D5100/D3100 DSLR

[*]JVC Camcorder Data Recovery-How to Recover Videos, Pictures from JVC Camcorders?

[*]Kadak Playsport Video Recovery-How to Recover Videos from Kodak PlaySport Video Camera?

Waktu sekarang Thu May 16, 2024 11:21 pm