FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

SELAMAT DATANG DI FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER .PUSAT MEDIA INFORMASI BISNIS

Must-have Tip: Enjoy Blu-ray Movies on ASUS Transformer Prime

andreew12

Jumlah posting : 1

Must-have Tip: Enjoy Blu-ray Movies on ASUS Transformer Prime Empty Must-have Tip: Enjoy Blu-ray Movies on ASUS Transformer Prime

Post  andreew12 Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:58 am

Video playback on a mobile tablet is always an proven priority if you find no way to see favored videos on your home television set as well as your mobile phone. With regards to why many people elect to make use of ASUS Transformer Prime for daily enjoyment, let me give you the correct answer.

To begin with, it is necessary to concentrate on its full resolution screen. Stuffed with a 1280 x 800p HD screen, the Transformer pc tablet takes away our frustration on color display quality and viewing angles once we play 1080p HD video on ASUS Transformer Prime. Meantime, speed is fairly crucial especially when desperate to do more with the Transformer Prime, just like playing high-definition video file seamlessly. Due to its much increased processor, the Transformer tablet can present us seamless full HD Blu-ray movie amusement.

What is undeniable is that all outstanding features stuffed on Transformer Prime turn it into a great gadget for seeing high-definition Blu-ray movies. However, for the missing of BD-ROM, the greatest way to play 1080p HD video on ASUS Transformer Prime is fully impeded. I'm sure countless Blu-ray lovers feel deeply let down with that fact. Thus, any ways around to meet up with our wants of seeing Blu-ray movies on ASUS Transformer Prime? The answer is definitely yes!

Concerning how to transfer Blu-ray movies to ASUS Transformer Prime for freely playback, in reality a fairly handy Blu-ray ripper could help us out. Supported by it, it is just a piece of cake to convert Blu-ray movies to Transformer tablet supported video and send ripped Blu-ray movies to ASUS Transformer Prime. Absolutely remarkable tool! At this moment wish to learn how to detailedly carry out the Blu-ray to Transformer tablet conversion? If yes, go with me now!

In the first place, you should download and install Blu-ray ripper software on your desktop. Next, run it and input Blu-ray movies to application panel via hitting "Load BD" icon. Then, go with a ASUS Transformer Prime suitable video format from "Profile" list. And finally, click on big icon "Convert" to convert Blu-ray to Transformer Prime video. While finished with the conversion, it's the time to watch Blu-ray movies on ASUS Transformer Prime!

In terms of how to look for the most effective Blu-ray ripper tool, I hugely propose you to pay a visit to TopTenREVIEWS to get what you require! Far as I know, Leawo Blu-ray Ripper is ranked first!

Waktu sekarang Fri May 17, 2024 1:49 am