FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

SELAMAT DATANG DI FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER .PUSAT MEDIA INFORMASI BISNIS

AVCHD Lite to HDTV Converter-Play 720p MTS on Samsung HDTV with USB External Hard Drive

steven1joen

Jumlah posting : 98

AVCHD Lite to HDTV Converter-Play 720p MTS on Samsung HDTV with USB External Hard Drive Empty AVCHD Lite to HDTV Converter-Play 720p MTS on Samsung HDTV with USB External Hard Drive

Post  steven1joen Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:49 am

“I used to put AVI videos from my standard definition camcorder to the external hard drive, which is connected to my Samsung LN46B650 via the USB port. Recently, I got a new Panasonic Lumix camera DMC-TZ10, and I am use the AVCHD Lite mode to record videos. The HDTV does not play .mts files on the hooked hard drive.

Thinking the SD camcorder files are AVI, I shall find some tool to convert my Lumix DMC-TZ10 AVCHD Lite MTS to AVI for Samsung HDTV. I’m lucky to find UFUSoft AVCHD Converter to merge the camera videos clips on Windows PC and convert to AVI with perfect quality.”

AVCHD Lite to HDTV Converter-Play 720p MTS on Samsung HDTV with USB External Hard Drive Avchd-lite-usb-samsung-hdtv

If you would like to play AVCHD Lite files on Samsung HDTV, or edit/merge AVCHD Lite fles before playing on Samsung HDTV, just follow the steps below.

Step 1. Load AVCHD Lite files to UFUSoft AVCHD Converter.

After transferring AVCHD Lite files from Lumix DMC-TZ10 camera to PC hard drive disk, run the top-notch AVCHD Lite to HDTV converter. Click the “Add” button to import batch of 720p .mts videso, or drag and drop the AVCHD Lite files from folder to program UI.

Step 2. Choose AVI format.

Click the “Format” option and navigate to Common Video > DivX-AVI – Audio Video Interleaved(DivX)(*.avi) as output format. The Panasonic Lumix AVCHD Lite converter will convert HD 720p MTS to AVI for Samsung HDTV.

AVCHD Lite to HDTV Converter-Play 720p MTS on Samsung HDTV with USB External Hard Drive Avchd-to-mpg

Most HDTV will support DivX AVI files, and the output AVI files work on Samsung HDTV with perfect video and audio quality.

Step 3. Convert Panasonic AVCHD Lite to AVI for Samsung HDTV.

Click the convert button under the preview window, and the conversion from Panasonic Lumix AVCHD Lite to AVI for Samsung HDTV will start immediately. To merge videos clips, just select all files in the filelist and click “Merge” before clicking the convert button, and you will get one single file for smooth HD TV playback.

Tips:

The UFUSoft AVCHD Converter also suits for Lumix cameras like DMC-ZS3/TZ7, DMC-TS1/FT1, DMC-TS2/FT2, DMC-FZ38 and camcorders like HC-X900/X800/V700/V100, TM900/HS900/SD900/SD800, HDC-TM700/HS700/SD700.

You may also like:

• Aiptek AVCHD Converter for Mac-Convert/Edit Aiptek AHD H500 MTS to Avid/FCP/FCE/iMovie
    • Samsung AVCHD Converter for Mac-Convert/Edit Samsung HMX-H100 1080p MTS to Avid/FCP/FCE/iMovie
    • Leica V-LUX 30 AVCHD Software for Mac-Convert/Edit Leica 1080i MTS to Avid/FCP/FCE/iMovie
    • Mac Leica V-LUX 40 AVCHD Converter-Convert/Edit 1080p AVCHD MTS to Avid/FCP/FCE/iMovie
    • Leica Video Converter for Mac-Convert/Edit Leica D-LUX 6 1080p MTS to Avid/FCP/FCE/iMovie

Waktu sekarang Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:10 am