FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

SELAMAT DATANG DI FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER .PUSAT MEDIA INFORMASI BISNIS

Best Way to Play Blu-ray on iMac/Mac Mini/MacBook Pro/MacBook Air/Mac Pro

Jordantev

Jumlah posting : 32

Best Way to Play Blu-ray on iMac/Mac Mini/MacBook Pro/MacBook Air/Mac Pro Empty Best Way to Play Blu-ray on iMac/Mac Mini/MacBook Pro/MacBook Air/Mac Pro

Post  Jordantev Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:27 am

How to play Blu-ray movies on a MAC?“I realise I can play HD TV programmes (albeit not many) from BBC iPlayer and a very small selection from renting via the iTunes store but is there a way of playing my own Blu-ray discs through the MAC – even if it just through the monitor as my kids tend to monopolise the TV.”

Can I play a Blu-ray on my mac?“I would like to buy a couple of DVD of Opera (Magic Flute etc..) they say they are Blu-ray format. What is this and will it work on my Mac, or do I have to buy something additional?”

In order to play Blu-ray Disc Movie on Mac, you need a blu-ray drive, and compatible software like UFUSoft Mac Blu-ray Player that perfectly runs on the Mac.

UFUSoft Blu-ray Player for Mac OS X enables you to play any Blu-ray disc released in different regions and Blu-ray folder/ISO files that you’ve backed up on Mac or iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, Mac Pro, etc with vivid video effect. This great and comprehensive Mac Blu-ray playing software is also a all-in-one Mac video player, which is capable of playing HD videos like HD MOV, HD MP4, HD AVI, etc. The strong compatibility of Mac Blu-ray Player supports Mac 10.9 Mavericks, Mountain Lion 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, 10.5.

Get UFUSoft Blu-ray Player for Mac OS X

Step 1: A Blu-ray drive ia necesarry. You can buy one in store or from Amazon online. The USB of the driver should be above 2.0. Then connect the driver to a Mac via a USB connection.

Step 2: Download the UFUSoft Mac Blu-ray Player and then install it. Insert your BD into the Blu-ray driver. Then your BD will be played automatically or you can press the “Open Disc” button to play your BD directly.

Another option is to open your ISO files. All you need to do is to press the “Open File” button and select your output path where the converted file is to be stored. You can now enjoy your Blu-ray movies on a Mac, depending on what you like.

Best Way to Play Blu-ray on iMac/Mac Mini/MacBook Pro/MacBook Air/Mac Pro Main9

In addition, there are three advanced interfaces for advanced configurations for the output settings. These interfaces allow you to set parameters regarding title, subtitle and audio.

Now you can enjoy the high HD Blu-ray movie with super high audiovisual quality on Mac OS X.

Best Way to Play Blu-ray on iMac/Mac Mini/MacBook Pro/MacBook Air/Mac Pro Folder-playback-041

More info, please enter Mac OS X Blu-ray Player Software.

Other Tips:
    1. canon c300 mxf to fcP, canon xf105 plugin for fcp, mxf converter, sony mxf file converter, mxf to prores, canon xf305 fcp plugin, canon xf100 fcp plugin, canon xf fcp plugin

2. avchd to fcp, avchd to fcp converter, avchd into fcp, avchd to fcp 7, import avchd fcp converter, avchd to fcp final cut, prores 422 fcp for editing, import avchd final cut pro, m2ts to fcp

3. Logiciel de Lecteur Blu-ray,Lecteur Blu-ray pour Mac,Comment Lecture Blu-ray sur Windows 8,Télécharger Lecteur Blu-ray pour Windows 7,Lire les Blu-ray sur Windows 8/7 avec VLC,PowerPoint en Vidéo Convertisseur,Convertir PPT en AVI,PowerPoint en AVI Convertisseur,Convertir PPS en AVI/WMV/MKV/MP4,Convertir PPT, PPS, pptx à la vidéo,convertir avchd en avi gratuit

4. remove drm protection,drm removal software,drm removal itunes, video drm removal, wmv drm removal,drm removal itunes movie, drm removal itunes 7/8, drm crack itunes, drm converter itunes

5. ufusoft blu-ray player,vlc blu ray,ufusoft mac blu-ray player,aacs codec,ufusoft mxf converter for mac,vlc blu ray windows 8,media composer mov full hd,blu ray player for windows 8,panasonic ag-hvx200 conversor

Waktu sekarang Wed May 01, 2024 8:51 pm