FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

SELAMAT DATANG DI FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER .PUSAT MEDIA INFORMASI BISNIS

Batch convert VOB, WMV videos to iTunes 11 supported format

lydia870622

Jumlah posting : 267

Batch convert VOB, WMV videos to iTunes 11 supported format  Empty Batch convert VOB, WMV videos to iTunes 11 supported format

Post  lydia870622 Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:30 pm

Summary: Since installed the new iTunes 11, many users can’t successfully add videos to iTunes 11 in various situation. This tutorial just aims to solve iTunes 11 won’t import VOB, WMV video issues.

When you
    brorsoft.com/how-to/import-avi-vob-mkv-tivo-mpg-to-itunes.html
    add video files like WMV, VOB to iTunes 11
    library, you'll be disappointed since iTunes natively doesn't support the .wmv, .vob format. First of all, have a look at the related issues:

Q1: I have latest update of iTunes 11 on a PC running on XP. I have a few WMV files I'd like to add to iTunes and convert for my iPod Touch. According to the help files I should be able to drag and drop the files or go to Files>Add File To Library. Nothing happens with either option. And yes I have already searched this forum. No one seems to want to answer this question. Can someone give it a go please?

Q2: Is there a way to convert .vob files to be able to upload them to iTunes 11 so that I can put them on my 3rd generation iPad? I am having trouble finding a way to put my own videos onto my iPad. Need help!

As we know, iTunes can only support .mp4, .m4v, or .mov format. That means in order to import WMV, VOB to iTunes 11, you need to convert WMV/VOB to iTunes supported video formats first and then transfer the converted videos to iTunes for playback.

Here Brorsoft
    brorsoft.com/video-converter/index.html
    Video Converter
    is recommended as the most appropriate tool to convert WMV, VOB, MTS, MKV, AVI, MPG, etc files to iTunes MP4, MOV or M4V fast yet with high output video quality. This program is fully compatible with Windows 8/7/XP/Vista. If you're using a Mac, simply get the equivalent
    brorsoft.com/video-converter-mac/index.html
    Mac Video Converter to convert WMV, VOB to play in iTunes on Mac OS X (Lion and Mountain Lion included). Download WMV/VOB to iTunes Converter and start the conversion.

How to convert WMV/VOB to iTunes 11 playable video

1. Open the program and load the WMV, VOB video files from your computer or devices in either of the 2 ways: 1> Click Add Files to browse and select videos for conversion. 2> Directly drag the files to the program interface to load them.

Batch convert VOB, WMV videos to iTunes 11 supported format  Videos-to-itunes

2. Since iTunes supports MP4, M4V and MOV formats, you can click Format bar and choose any of the three from Common Video as the output file format.

Batch convert VOB, WMV videos to iTunes 11 supported format  Nvidia-shield-format

Tip: If you want to transfer .wmv, .vob to iTunes for playing on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, etc., you can also directly select a format from decent device preset like iPad.

3. Hit Convert button to start converting the added WMV, VOB to iTunes MP4. When the process is done, click Open button to locate the converted videos.

4. Now open iTunes and click File > Add Files to Library to import the converted video files to iTunes library. Now you can play the WMV, VOB files in iTunes without any troubles or just transfer them to your iPhone, iPad, iPod without any restrict.

More Guides:

brorsoft.com/how-to/convert-import-blu-ray-to-itunes.html
    How to transfer Blu-ray movies to iTunes (iTunes 11)
    brorsoft.com/how-to/rip-copy-dvd-to-itunes.html
    How to rip and copy DVD to iTunes (iTunes 11)
    lydiazhuvideotips.wordpress.com/2013/09/09/use-note-3-to-watch-hd-videos-how-to-move-mkv-vob-mts-mov-avi-and-flv-to-galaxy-note-3-iii-playback/
    How to Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to Watch HD Videos
    androidiosconvertertips.altervista.org/blog/blu-ray-to-apple-tv-3-workflow-convert-blu-ray-to-itunes-format-first/
    How to Convert Blu-ray to iTunes 11 for Apple TV 3
    lydiazhuvideotips.wordpress.com/2013/08/29/vlc-play-blu-ray-how-to-use-vlc-to-play-blu-ray-movies-on-mac/
    Playing Blu-ray with VLC Media Player on Mac
    lydiazhuvideotips.wordpress.com/2013/09/02/avi-to-itunes-how-to-convert-and-import-avi-movies-to-itunes-11-library/
    Import AVI movies to iTunes 11 library
    Source:
    http://jacknjchn.tumblr.com/post/60717754304/wmv-vob-itunes-solution-how-to-import-mkv-vob-files-to
    How can I add WMV and VOB files to iTunes

Waktu sekarang Thu May 02, 2024 5:08 am