FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

SELAMAT DATANG DI FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER .PUSAT MEDIA INFORMASI BISNIS

Import video from Panasonic TM700 to Sony Vegas Pro

zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 105

Import video from Panasonic TM700 to Sony Vegas Pro Empty Import video from Panasonic TM700 to Sony Vegas Pro

Post  zaphodna Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:11 pm

Summary: Having issues when importing and editing Panasonic TM700 MTS files in Sony Vegas Pro? Get the quick solution below by converting MTS video into Sony Vegas most compatible format.

When I got my Panasonic TM700, I tried to work the output 1080 60p MTS footage in Sony Vegas Pro(11). It imports, but when I try to do anything with it, it crashes. Getting some tech support, I know Vegas Pro can’t support 108060p AVCHD format. You may also be troubled by the similar problem. To get rid of the issues, you will need to transcode Panasonic TM700 to a more "edit" friendly codec for Vegas like MPEG-2.

Now I share the guide with you how to convert Panasonic TM700 footage to Vegas Pro friendly format using Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter. With it, you can effortlessly transcode AVCHD .MTS footage shot from Panasonic, Canon, Sony for smoothly importing and editing in various non-linear editing systems (NLE), including Sony Vegas Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Cyberlink PowerDirector, Avid Studio, Magix Movie Edit Pro, Windows Movie Maker, Pinnacle Studio and more.

Converting 60p AVCHD .MTS video from Panasonic TM700 to Sony Vegas Pro

1. Download, install and run the MTS to Vegas Pro Converter; click "Add Videos" icon to load your source .mts videos from your camcorder or hard drive.

2. Click on the Format box to get the dropdown menu. Select Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas --> MPEG-2 (*.mpg) for editing MTS in Vegas with natively supported video codec.

3. Click "Settings" button if you’d like to customize advanced audio and video parameters like Video Codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, Audio codec, sample rate, audio channels.

4. Hit the convert button, it will start converting Panasonic TM700 108060p MTS for importing to Sony Vegas Pro immediately. Soon after the conversion, just click “Open” button to get the generated files for natively editing in Vegas Pro 9/10/11/12 perfectly.

More Topics:

How to Convert/Merge MTS files
    How to Load MTS files to Premiere Pro
    How to Import MTS files to Avid Media Composer

Waktu sekarang Sun May 12, 2024 6:32 am