FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

SELAMAT DATANG DI FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER .PUSAT MEDIA INFORMASI BISNIS

How to Convert and Import FLV to Adobe Premiere Pro

zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 105

How to Convert and Import FLV to Adobe Premiere Pro Empty How to Convert and Import FLV to Adobe Premiere Pro

Post  zaphodna Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:03 pm

Summary: Want to edit a bunch of FLV files in Adobe Premiere Pro, but can't import them into the project? No worry. From this article you can find out an easy solution.

Despite the fact that flash video (FLV) is the most generally compatible format for sharing video on the Internet, Adobe Premiere Pro doesn't accept FLV files for editing. Many problems exist there while importing FLV into Premiere Pro(including PP CS5, CS6, CC7). See as below:

Q1: Problem importing flv file into cs5 “This is something that I created about a year ago with an older version of premiere and I just want to edit something, but now can't import several flv files. I was looking for a utility to convert them but with no luck and I'm also not sure what to convert them to.”

Q2: Adobe premiere cc .flv format not supported “When I import .flv format file to Adobe Premiere CC. Error: not supported. Can anyone help? Thanks”

As far as I know, FLV is not a compatible format for Adobe. One way to get around this limitation is to convert the FLV files you wish to edit into a format that is compatible with Premiere, such as MPG. To get the work done effortlessly, you can turn to Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac to convert FLV to Adobe Premiere Pro compatible video format. The program is a professional yet easy-to-use video converter. It lets you convert .flv files to Premier in a few clicks. And Adobe Premiere preset is included for easy access. For encoding FLV to Adobe on Windows, Video Converter is the right choice. See how below about converting FLV to Adobe Premiere Pro format.

Convert and Import FLV files to Premiere Pro CS5/CS6/CC7

STEP 1: Import FLV files

Run FLV to Premiere Converter for Mac and load source FLV clips to it. You can import FLV clips to the program through "Add Video" button or "Add from folder" button.

STEP 2. Select Premiere friendly format

Click "Format" pull down list to select Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas> MPEG-2(*.mpg) as the best video format for Premiere Pro. WMV, MOV formats are the good choice as well.

Tip -Profile Settings: In case the default settings do not fit your requirement, you can click "Settings" button and enter "Profile Settings" panel to adjust video size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channels.

STEP 3: Start conversion

Click "Convert" button to start convert AVI to MPG/MOV/WMV for importing to Premiere Pro CS5/CS6. When the conversion task is finished, click "Open" button to get the exported files.

STEP 4: Import converted FLV files into Premiere Pro

You're now ready to get the result files into Adobe Premiere Pro to do further editing. Launch Premiere Pro on your Mac, choose "File > Import to import any file. If you prefer to use keyboard shortcuts, press Command+I to open the standard Import dialog.

Additional Tips:

Besides FLV, this FLV to Adobe Premiere Pro Converter can also help you convert other videos like AVCHD, MOV, MXF, MP4, AVI, WMV, etc to an editable format for Adobe PP, FCP, FCE, iMovie, Avid MC and more for smooth editing.

Read more:

How to Import AVI files to Premiere Pro
    How to Get VOB files Work in Premiere Pro
    How to Open MKV files in Adobe Premiere Pro

Waktu sekarang Thu May 16, 2024 9:12 pm