FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

SELAMAT DATANG DI FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER .PUSAT MEDIA INFORMASI BISNIS

How to Rip Blu-ray/DVD for Playback on Samsung TV

zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 105

How to Rip Blu-ray/DVD for Playback on Samsung TV Empty How to Rip Blu-ray/DVD for Playback on Samsung TV

Post  zaphodna Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:51 pm

Summary: Are you wondering converting Blu-ray and DVDs to MP4 for playback with Samsung TV? If so, get tricks from this article. It will enable you to watch Blu-ray, DVD movies on Samsung Smart TV without any extra effort.

I am a proud owner of a Samsung Smart TV. I love it so much, especially the fact that it comes with three USB ports, wired and wireless Internet access and ability to play back every single video file I've thrown at it to date from an external hard drive: mkv (Matroska), avi, mp4. While, the point is here how can I play DVD, Blu-ray on Samsung TV as I’ve no DVD or Blu-ray player connected with my TV.

No worry, there's got to be an easier way! And there is. I can rip all of my DVD, Blu-ray movies to MP4 or other common format, put them on the external hard drive, and then transfer to my Samsung TV for playback when I want, without any extra effort. There are a lot of programs on the market that let you rip a Blu-ray or DVD and immediately convert it into a single file. Here I can recommend Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper to you.

It is a professional and powerful all-in-one Blu-ray/DVD disc handling tool, integrating DVD/Blu-ray Ripping, Conversion, and Backup. It allows you to rip and convert Blu-ray, DVD to Samsung TV playable MP4, AVI video with the best quality. With decent decrypting capability, high quality video output, considerate backup solution and specific format templates for versatile PMP devices (iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, Xbox, PS3, Android. Windows RT/Pro tablets and phones, etc), it ranks top on the Blu-ray ripping application list. The equivalent Mac version is Blu-ray Ripper for Mac, which can rip and convert Blu-ray to MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV on Mac OS X (including 10.9 Mavericks). Just get it now and follow the steps below to convert Blu-ray/DVD to MP4 for Samsung TV.

How to Rip DVD/Blu-ray to .mp4 for Samsung Smart TV:

Step 1. Start Samsung TV Blu-ray Ripper and load Blu ray or DVD movie files to the software. After the movies are loaded, you can select subtitles and audio track as you like. Blu-ray DVD folder and ISO image files are also supported.

Step 2. Set output video format as H.264 MP4 under Format > Common Video. In general, mp4 is a well-accepted file format for its ability to save memory storage and keep up the video quality.

Tip: Before start the BD, DVD conversion for Samsung Smart TV, you can click the Settings icon and adjust the video bitrate, codec, frame rate, audio sample rate, etc parameters. For watching Blu-ray movies on Samsung TV with 1080p quality, you can set the video size as 1920*1080.

Step 3. Hit the Convert button; this video converter will start to convert BD/DVD to mp4 for playback on Samsung TV through USB drive in no time.

After the conversion is over, connect the USB drive with computer and head to the destination folder where the converted files are stored, transfer the files to the USB drive then plug the drive in the Samsung TV. Enjoy.

See more:

How to Rip Blu-ray/DVD to WD TV
    How to Rip Blu-ray movies to iPad Air
    How to Rip Blu-ray/DVD Collection to WD My Cloud

Waktu sekarang Sat May 11, 2024 3:53 am