FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

SELAMAT DATANG DI FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER .PUSAT MEDIA INFORMASI BISNIS

How can I rip DVD including forced subtitles?

zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 105

How can I rip DVD including forced subtitles? Empty How can I rip DVD including forced subtitles?

Post  zaphodna Tue May 06, 2014 2:13 am

Summary: This tutorial shows you an easy way to rip DVD movies keep the forced subtitles for foreign films so that you can better understand the movie.

I’ve had a poor experience for converting my DVDs with Handbrake keeping the subtitles I want. When I turn to MakeMKV, I've had perfect results with for full English DVDs (I'm not using Blu-ray at present due to limitations in my home network). However, when I try to create MKVs from DVDs, where there is a lot of 'foreign' dialogue, I cannot get a situation where only the 'forced' subtitles are displayed when playing back the MKV in VLC i.e. I either have to have subtitles completely on or completely off. I note that when I did load up a ripped Blu-ray into MakeMKV it seemed to have an option to select only forced subtitles. Is this option available for DVD? Is there any workaround for ripping DVD with forced subtitles?

Got some tech support from online, I know that generally DVDs have a separate track with forced subtitles, you should see several subtitle tracks for a single language. One of them should be track with only forced subtitles. The point here is to find a DVD ripping tool that supports forced subtitles option. Brorsoft DVD Ripper is the best app I’ve tried.

Besides converting DVD with preferred subtitles, it can also allow users to create videos only with forced subtitles when ripping DVD to MKV, AVI, MP4, MOV, M4V, WMV, etc, as you like. What's more, it supports a variety of multimedia devices including PS Vita, iPad, Kindle Fire HD, Nexus 10, Nook HD, Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700, Microsoft Surface tablet and more. If you are running on Mac, please turn to Brorsoft DVD Ripper for Mac, which is an optimal tool for encoding DVD movies to Mac OS X including Mavericks.

How to Rip/Convert DVD with forced subtitles

1. Load DVD movies

Insert your disc to your DVD drive, and launch the DVD Ripper; click the disc button to import your DVD movies to the program.

2. Set forced subtitle

Check the disc main title and you can choose subtitle stream and audio track from the Subtitles and Audio drop-down list. To convert DVD including forced subtitles, please check the "Forced Subtitles" box. When it is checked, the subtitles appear on the screen only when foreign languages (i.e. Francais) other than English(the main subtitles track you set) are spoken.

3. Choose output format

Click Format bar and choose your desired format. As you see, regular video formats like AVI, MP4, WMV, FLV, MKV, MOV, etc. are provided. Besides, you can also find lots of optimized profiles for many popular portable media devices including Android devices like Nexus 7, Galaxy Tab, HTC; iDevices Apple TV, iPad and more.

4. Start conversion

Click the convert button and start converting DVD with forced subtitles. Once the conversion finished, you can get the ripped video with the forced subtitles as you wanted. And just play your movies anywhere.

Related Guides:

How to Rip DVDs keeping Right Aspect Ratio
    How to Backup a DVD with Original Structures
    How to Copy Movie Only from DVD discs

Waktu sekarang Sat May 11, 2024 12:14 am