FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

SELAMAT DATANG DI FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER .PUSAT MEDIA INFORMASI BISNIS

[Reviews]convert/import Canon XF300 MXF files to AIC for iMovie

tutubebe99

Jumlah posting : 203

[Reviews]convert/import Canon XF300 MXF files to AIC for iMovie  Empty [Reviews]convert/import Canon XF300 MXF files to AIC for iMovie

Post  tutubebe99 Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:18 pm

[Reviews]convert/import Canon XF300 MXF files to AIC for iMovie

I have Canon XF300 camcorder and shoot the videos recently,the Canon XF300 supports the highest HD quality with Full HD 1920×1080 resolution with Canon XF codec and I want to edit my canon xf300 MXF files on iMovie.
    iMovie is an useful and powerful tool for Mac users. I can bring video into iMovie from a variety of sources and devices so as to organize, catalog and edit the video, then share my movies with friends and family on the web, Mac or portable devices easily. but iMovie do not support Canon mxf files.I need to convert Canon XF300 MXF files to MOV which supported by iMovie.My friend recommend me a good Mac MXF Video Converter-Pavtube Video Converter for Mac.I can use it to convert/transcode Canon XF300 MXF files to AIC for iMovie.

Guide on how to convert/transcode Canon XF300 MXF files to AIC for iMovie

Step 1: Free download Pavtube Mac MXF to MOV Converter, install and run it.
    Once run the program, you can click “Add” button to load Canon XF300 MXF files.

Step 2: Select Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC) (*.mov) as output format for iMovie
    In order to convert/import Canon XF300 MXF files to AIC for iMovie, you just need select AIC (*.mov) as output format for iMovie. Please click on the dropdown menu of “Format”, and then follow “QuickTime Movie Format” > “Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC) (*.mov)”.

Step 3: Convert/transcode Canon XF300 MXF files to AIC with Canon MXF Video Converter for Mac
    Click “Convert” button to start transcoding MXF to iMovie AIC. When the conversion is finished, you can click “Open” button to get the final output AIC MOV files with ease.

-------------------------------
    ConvertingImport Canon XF305 MXF files to Apple ProRes 422 and edit in Final Cut Pro

Tips playing/putting/watching VOB AVI MKV MPG MTS M2TS to Galaxy S2 H.264 MP4

1080p HD on ASUS Eee Pad Slider Review-Convert/Transfer Blu-ray to H.264 MP4 for full screen playback

Sharing How to convert/transcode Canon XF300 MXF files to AIC for iMovie

Import MXF to FCP-Convert Panasonic AG-HVX200 MXF to ProRes mov on Mac OS X Lion

Waktu sekarang Thu May 09, 2024 10:15 pm