FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

SELAMAT DATANG DI FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER .PUSAT MEDIA INFORMASI BISNIS

Import AVCHD video files to After Effects CS6 for editing

zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 105

Import AVCHD video files to After Effects CS6 for editing Empty Import AVCHD video files to After Effects CS6 for editing

Post  zaphodna Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:30 am

Summary: Facing issues when importing AVCHD into After Effects CS6? Here an easy guide is introduced to you for editing AVCHD clips from Canon/Panasonic/Sonyn into AE CS6 without any problem.

Always facing problems while trying to transfer AVCHD videos into After Effects CS6 for further editing:

"I am trying to edit a lot of footage, which are .MTS files. When I import MTS into After Effects CS6, there is no Audio, even in Premiere. I cannot convert the footage, as it will take too long because there is over 250 clips."

Did you meet this problem before? Have you ever considered how to solve the problem? This article will give you some tips on editing AVCHD videos in After Effects CS6 smoothly. Follow on.

Although Adobe After Effects says it supports AVCHD video, when loading AVCHD files to After Effects CS6 (CS5.5/CS5), you will find that audio/sound information from AVCHD files can not be recognized. And even a less than 5 minutes AVCHD clip only can be scrubbed over the first few seconds, afterwards it stalls or mixes in frames from the beginning of the clip. In fact, AVCHD , a high-definition recording video format is so higly compressed that cannot be afforded by most NLEs including After Effects CS6. Then how can we transfer AVCHD videos to After Effects CS6 for smooth editing?

The easiest workaround is to transcode AVCHD videos to After Effects CS6 compatible video format-MPEG/MOV(AVC) by a professional third party program. At this stage, Brorsoft MTS Converter for Mac is highly recommended to you which help me a lot. With it, users can convert AVCHD videos into MPEG/MOV(AVC) for After Effects CS6 easily. In addition, besides After Effects output format, it supplies many powerful profiles for NLEs, like FCP, iMovie, Avid MC, Premiere, .etc. If you are a PC user, then pls turn to Brorsoft MTS Converter. Now free download the software on your computer, and just follow the step-by-step guide I shared below to get the work done smoothly on Mac. The windows workflow is as the same.

How to Transfer AVCHD videos to After Effects CS6 for smooth editing

Step 1: Install and launch the AVCHD Converter on Mac (Mavericks included), and then click "Add Files" import your MTS files to the software.

Step 2: Hit the "Format" bar and select Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas > MPEG-2 (*.mpg) as output format on the drop-down menu. The other two output formats should be also compatible with AE.

Optional: Adjust the video and audio parameters, including the Bitrate of Video&Audio, Video Size, Sample Rate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, etc., by clicking the Settings button on the main interface for getting the best quality.

Step 3: Click the "Convert" button to start transcoding AVCHD to MPEG-2 for After Effects CS6.

Once the conversion finished, click "Open" button to locate the encoded videos, and then you can edit AVCHD recordings in After Effects CS6 without issue.

More Posts:
    How to Import AVCHD videos into Avid MC
    How to Edit AVCHD videos into FCP
    How to ConvertAVCHD videos to AIC for iMovie

Waktu sekarang Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:00 am