FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

SELAMAT DATANG DI FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER .PUSAT MEDIA INFORMASI BISNIS

Tivo to Final Cut Pro X-Convert Tivo files to ProRes 422

tutubebe99

Jumlah posting : 203

Tivo to Final Cut Pro X-Convert Tivo files to ProRes 422  Empty Tivo to Final Cut Pro X-Convert Tivo files to ProRes 422

Post  tutubebe99 Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Tivo to Final Cut Pro X-Convert Tivo files to ProRes 422

"I have some tivo files and trying to import .tivo files to Final Cut Pro X, and running into problems - FCP X can not import tivo format. Please help me, as I'm confronting a reasonably tight personal deadline with this. I've tried the aic format in the interim, but the quality difference from the source is quite noticeable. I just want to import tivo to Final Cut Pro X without quality loss."

Recently, I have received many customer feedback problems described above. Through Google search, I also found that many people have the same problem - about how to import tivo to FCP X? So I want to write a solution based on this problem, look forward to helping more people. The following is the detailed steps:

How to Import TiVo files to Final Cut Pro X Editing without quality loss?

Step 1: Import Tivo files.
    Download, install and run Pavtube Tivo HD Video Converter for Mac.

First, transfer tivo files to your Mac Computer via TiVo Desktop Software.

Then Click "Option" button, enter your Tivo Media Access Key.

Step 2: Setting Output format.
    Choose Format > Final Cut > Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov) as output format to convert tivo to prores. According your own situation, you can also ProRes 422(HQ), ProRes 4444, ProRes 422(LT) or ProRes Res(Proxy).

Step 3: Convert Tivo files on Mac
    Click "Convert" button, Mac Tivo HD Video Converter will start convert Tivo files to Apple ProRes and keep high quality.

After conversion, you can Import and Edit Tivo files in Final Cut Pro X without rendering on Mac.

Tip:
    Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac and Pavtube Video Converter for Mac can also Transcode Tivo files to ProRes 422 and Edit the converted Tivo files in Final Cut Pro X.

--------------------------------------------------
    Enjoy MKV/AVI/MTS/MPG/VOB/WMV/FLV/MOV/TOD/M2TS/MTS/MOD/TiVo and more hd videos to HP Touchpad tablet

Watching/putting/playing 1080P HD Video to Acer Iconia Tab A100

Ripping Blu-ray ISO to H.264 MP4 for Iconia Tab A500 playback smoothly

Top Blu-ray to ThinkPad Converter-Convert/Transfer Blu-ray/BD ISO to H.264 MP4 for Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet

Waktu sekarang Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:02 pm