FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

SELAMAT DATANG DI FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER .PUSAT MEDIA INFORMASI BISNIS

Guide to Convert 720p/1080p MKV to Apple TV 3 MP4 Format with AC3 5.1

lydia870622

Jumlah posting : 267

Guide to Convert 720p/1080p MKV to Apple TV 3 MP4 Format with AC3 5.1  Empty Guide to Convert 720p/1080p MKV to Apple TV 3 MP4 Format with AC3 5.1

Post  lydia870622 Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:17 am

Apple TV is a new starting point for IT Era, digital home model."Make IT simple", which make users no longer aware of the existence of technology, it is the really true value of a technology.

In general ,Apple TV plays the content you love from iTunes, Netflix, YouTube, and your favorite sports leagues on your widescreen TV. In up to 1080p HD. Just plug it in and discover a whole world of movies, TV shows, photos, music, and more.
    However, when we want to put high def films on Apple TV but most seem to be MKV files.It would be wonderful if there is a program I can get to convert MKV files to use on ATV!

OK,Tell me, Have you find it?
    If not, let's look at this? Brorsoft MKV to New Apple TV Converter--A fast convert MKV to Apple TV 3 video format MP4 with AC3 5.1 sound.At least, up to now I think this is the best one for me!

It can help you batch convert SD MKV or 720p/1080p MKV to Apple TV 3 format- H.264 MP4 with the optimal AC3 5.1 surround sound. Plus, this professional MKV to Apple TV 3 Converter supports CUDA/AMD acceleration technology that makes the HD/SD MKV to ATV 3 conversion task finished quickly and easily without quality loss.

Guide: Fast convert/sync MKV to the Apple TV 3 with AC3 5.1 sound
    Step 1: Import MKV files to the MKV to Apple TV 3 Converter.
    Tips: tick off the “Merge into one” box,if you wanna merga several video files to one,also,you can click the “Video Split” button to split large MKV movie for ATV3

Step 2: Select an output format for the new Apple TV 3 and set the output folder.
    I recommend the “H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)” which is the compatible format for Apple TV 3. You can also choose other formats from the “Apple TV” sublist

Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
    Note: If your source MKV is in 1080p, you can set the Video Size as 1920*1080, Audio codec as ac3, Audio Channels as 5.1Channel.

Step 4: Start converting your MKV to H.264 MP4 for the new Apple TV 3.
    Click the “Convert” button; it will convert MKV to H.264 MP4 for the new Apple TV 3 immediately.

Once the MKV to ATV3 conversion is done, you will be able to get the output files for the Apple TV 3 via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly.

Guide all see understand? Now follow up the above steps to free download the Brorosoft MKV to Apple TV 3 with AC3 5.1 Converter for free trial, watch the MKV movie with optimal AC3 5.1 audio track

Tip:
    1. This MKV to Apple TV 3 Converter can also aid you to convert AVI, VOB, WMV, TiVo, MTS, M2TS, TP, FLV, TOD to the new Apple TV 3. Link to Brorsoft MKV to Apple TV 3 Converter to learn more.
    2. If you are not familiar with the process syncing iTunes to Apple TV 3, you can refer to Connect the new Apple TV 3 to iTunes.

Related Guide:
    5-6X faster H.264 720/1080p HD Encoding to the new iPad & new Apple TV
    Stream video, music from the new iPad 3 to Apple TV with AirPlayer 1.1.02

Waktu sekarang Fri May 17, 2024 2:32 am