FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

SELAMAT DATANG DI FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER .PUSAT MEDIA INFORMASI BISNIS

The Way Converting/Transferring MPG To H.264 MP4 For Asus Padfone 5~6X Faster

lydia870622

Jumlah posting : 267

The Way Converting/Transferring MPG To H.264 MP4 For Asus Padfone 5~6X Faster Empty The Way Converting/Transferring MPG To H.264 MP4 For Asus Padfone 5~6X Faster

Post  lydia870622 Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:12 am

If you are a fanatical follower of Asus Padfone, now I hope you can calm down and listen to my advice. After all, currently it is only in Taiwan for pre-sale, we still need to wait for a period time until we can buy it. You must clearly aware of that Asus Padfone only limited to support MPEG 4, H.264, H.263 and WMV video format, however MPG exist multiple version, such as MPEG-1, MPEG-2, these format videos can not play correctly on Asus Padfone, we have so many MPG videos or other format videos, if we can not watch them on Asus Padfone , what a pity thing! So good preparation is necessary.

Recently, I found a great software which can help us solve this problem, it called "Brorsoft MPG Videos To Asus Padfone Converter", also , I find it can not only help us to convert MPG(MPEG-1, MPEG-2) files to H.264 MP4 for Asus Padfone , but also can transfer almost all common video files . In additon , this tool make 5-6X faster conversion speed with NVIDIA CUDA&AMD APP(ATI Stream) Technology support .

Below , I also show you their detailed guides for transcoding MPG(MPEG-1, MPEG-2)videos to H.264 MP4 format for Asus Padfone. Wish these informations will do you great help!

Guide: Fast Convert MPG to Asus Padfone video format H.264 MP4
    Step 1: Import MPG(MPEG-1, MPEG-2) files to the best MPG to Asus Padfone Converter.
    Choose to download Brorsoft Asus Padfone MPG/MPEG Converter free-trial version will help you fully understanding. This version is supported windows, if you are a Mac user , you can also get the Mac Version in that page.
    Run it and click the button “File” to add video files to the top MPG to Asus Padfone Converter. .

Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video > “H.264 Video (*.mp4)” or “MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)”, which are both the supported formats for you to play MPG video on Asus Padfone.

Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to make the best video settings for Asus Padfone.
    You can adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel to optimize the output file quality.

Step 4: Start Converting MPG To H.264 MP4 For Asus Padfone.
    Click the “Convert” button; it will convert MPG to Asus Padfone with best video quality immediately.

After the MPG(MPEG-1, MPEG-2) to H.264 MP4 for Asus Padfone conversion, you can get the output video for Asus Padfone effortlessly. Now it’s available for you to put MPG(MPEG-1, MPEG-2) onto Asus Padfone and play MPG video on Asus Padfone with great enjoyment.

Tip:
    MPG to Asus Padfone Converter not only help you to convert MPG to Asus Padfone, it also support converting VOB, MOD, MTS, FLV, MKV, DivX, XviD, QuickTime, etc to Asus Padfone. Please link to MPG to Asus Padfone Converter to learn more.
    Other articles you may intrested in:
    Best MKV to Asus Padfone Converter- Convert 720/1080p MKV to Asus Padfone
    Fast rip DVD to Asus Padfone- Play DVD movie on Asus Padfone
    Load/Convert DVD disc, IFO/ISO to MP4 for Asus PadFone on Mac Lion
    Play Xvid/DivX AVI on Asus Padfone

Waktu sekarang Tue May 07, 2024 2:17 am