FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

SELAMAT DATANG DI FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER .PUSAT MEDIA INFORMASI BISNIS

Ingest Canon EOS C300 1080i MXF Files To FCP By MXF To ProRes Conversion

lydia870622

Jumlah posting : 267

Ingest Canon EOS C300 1080i MXF Files To FCP By MXF To ProRes Conversion  Empty Ingest Canon EOS C300 1080i MXF Files To FCP By MXF To ProRes Conversion

Post  lydia870622 Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:28 am

Canon C300 -A new style of digital Cine camera, serving the evolving needs of today's cinematographer. More than just a camera, it mark the beginning of a whole new system for the motion picture industry. Form factor, ergonomics, image processing and lenses - re-imagined to tailor the experience of shooting to the needs of professional cinematography crews.

CanonC300 uses a coding format known as MXF (Material eXchange Format), however, the perfectly supported codec for FCP is Apple ProRes, so you need to convert/transcode C300 1080i MXF files to ProRes before you ingest the 1080i mxf files to FCP.

Here I recommended the Brorsoft Canon EOS C300 1080i MXF files to Apple ProRes Converter on Mac,it can not only help you convert C300 1080i MXF files to ProRes for FCP 7, but also can interlaced 1080i files to make it more smooth on Mac. Using it, you will never be bothered by the incompatibility and choppy problem while editing or viewing on Mac.

Now let’s start the C300 1080i MXF files to ProRes conversion with the step-by-step guide on Mac and then ingest the converted and deinterlaced 1080i videos for editing in Final Cut Pro.

Step 1:Import MXF Files On Mac.
    Please click the links in this article or google search Brosoft website to download the Brorsoft MXF Converter For Mac Free Trial Version to continue.
    Click the button “File” to add MXF files to it.
    Tips: If you want to merge MXF files, check the “Merge into one” button.

Step 2: Select an output format for FCP and set the output folder.
    Click on the “Format” you'll see the dropdown menu choose your required format ,here I recommend the Apple PreRes 422(HQ) if you give the priority to the quality of the converted videos.

Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
    Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.

Step 4: Start to deinterlace and transcode your C300 1080i MXF files to Apple ProRes for FCP 7.
    This is the last step for you ,it will transcode C300 1080i MXF files to Apple ProRes for FCP on Mac immediately.

While the conversion completed, you can Import mxf conversion video to FCP to get the output files effortlessly.

That's it. Now start editing C300 EOS 1080i MXF files with Final Cut Pro 7 without any trouble.

I also recommend you to see below articles:
    Convert/Transcode Panasonic AG-HPX250 P2 HD MXF files to Apple ProRes for FCP X on Mac OS Lion
    Import Canon XF100 MXF files to FCP X- Convert XF100 1080p MXF to Apple ProRes for FCP X on Mac
    Import Sony XDCAM HD MXF files to Final Cut Pro on Mac OS X Lion
    Convert/Transcode MXF files to QuickTime MOV for playback on Mac

Waktu sekarang Tue May 14, 2024 8:22 am