FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

SELAMAT DATANG DI FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER .PUSAT MEDIA INFORMASI BISNIS

AVI Video Conveter- Watch/View XviD AVI video on HTC One X

lydia870622

Jumlah posting : 267

AVI Video Conveter- Watch/View XviD AVI video on HTC One X  Empty AVI Video Conveter- Watch/View XviD AVI video on HTC One X

Post  lydia870622 Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:10 am

The HTC One X has a mighty 4.7-inch 720p HD display with Gorilla Glass, which will be further enhanced thanks to its wide-viewing angles. Plus, it owns a large 4.7" display screen with 1280×720 resolution display which is outstanding among other HTC One series HTC One S and HTC One V. But as a HTC One X user, I can’t transfer and play some videos like XviD AVI on it derectly.

I googled to find HTC One X surpported formats:
    Video: 3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .wmv ( Windows Media Video 9 ), .avi ( MP4 ASP and MP3 )
    Audio: .aac, .amr, .ogg, .m4a, .mid, .mp3, .wav, .wma ( Windows Media Audio 9 )

Then how to put and play XviD AVI video on HTC One X smoothly? We can easily find that the best way is to transcode XviD AVI movie to HTC One X with a top third AVI Converter for HTC One X.

Here we the Brorsoft Video Cnverter- best XviD AVI to HTC One X Converter from Google searching as an example. It can help you to recode and transcode XviD AVI to HTC One X compatible format at super fast speed with CUDA/AMD acceleration technology support saving you much time. Plus, this video tool allows you to freely adjust the video and audio parameters to get a perfect output video file for the HTC One X.

Guide: Tips for converting XviD AVI movie to HTC One X with best video quality.

Step 1: Run the best XviD AVI to HTC One X Converter ( or Get Mac Version ). Click the button “File” to add video files to it. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
    Tip: If you have several video files and wanna combine/merge several XviD AVI files for the HTC One X, you just need to tick off the “Merge into one” box.

Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”> H.264 Video (*.mp4)” which is best video format for you to add XviD AVI video to HTC One X. Then set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.

Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. If necessary, you can adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel to optimize the output file quality.
    Tip: According to HTC One X video resolution, you can set the video size as 1280*720pix to play videos on HTC One X in full screen.

Step 4: Click the “Convert” button; it will convert XviD AVI to MP4 for HTC One X immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

After the short XviD AVI to HTC One X conversion, you can get the output file for HTC One X effortlessly. Now, you can sync and watch XviD AVI video on HTC One X at ease on the go.

Related guide:

Convert/Sync videos, photos, music to HTC One X from PC

Play videos on HTC One X with best video player

Dear friends:
    Attention, please ! To get your approval is my honor , which tells me the existence of the post is valuable, so I will continue to provide useful content, Please sustained attention !
    If you want to achieve more detailed information, please google search Brorsoft website, all these resources are from there .
    Happy everyday and nice enjoy!
    Resource from: Brorsoft

Waktu sekarang Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:45 am