FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

SELAMAT DATANG DI FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER .PUSAT MEDIA INFORMASI BISNIS

Import Sony PMW-EX1 XDCAM EX Rewarapped MXF to FCP for editing

lydia870622

Jumlah posting : 267

Import Sony PMW-EX1 XDCAM EX Rewarapped MXF to FCP for editing  Empty Import Sony PMW-EX1 XDCAM EX Rewarapped MXF to FCP for editing

Post  lydia870622 Thu May 10, 2012 9:26 pm

The PMW-EX1 is the first in a new range of professional HD products - called XDCAM EX - which record onto memory-based SxS ExpressCard media. Designed from the ground up to exploit the ultimate high performance of SxS PRO memory cards, the PMW-EX1 combines a state-of-the-art, non-linear XDCAM workflow with simply the best HD quality yet seen in a compact camcorder. It is also the first handheld camcorder to carry the legendary CineAlta 24P brand with multiple frame rate recording capability such as 59.94i, 50i, and native 23.98P, as well as being 1080i/720P switchable.

But when you get the rewrap clips and want to copy and import PMW-EX1 XDCAM EX Rewarapped MXF to FCP for editing, you will meet the incompatiblity problem, since the FCP can not support the .mxf video files. How can the PMW-EX1 XDCAM EX Rewarapped MXF files be editable with the lossless quality?

In this article, we will show you the best tool- Mac MXF to FCP Converter for you. It can convert all the .mxf files, no matter where and how you get them, to ProRes 422(HQ) with the original quality. Besides that, the top MXF to ProRes Converter satisfies its users with the capability of merging several videos into one file, deinterlacing the original footages, cropping video size, trimming video clips, adding special effects and text/image/video watermarks to output videos. With it, you can transfer Sony PMW-EX1 XDCAM EX Rewarapped MXF files to FCP without any problem.

Step 1: Connect Sony PMW-EX1 to Mac and rewrap the mp4 files to MXF file folder. Luanch the MXF to FCP Converter for Mac and click the "File" or the related import label to add the rewarapped MXF files to it.

Tips:
    1. If you want to merge MXF files, just need to check the “Merge into one” box.
    2. You shouldn’t move the single MXF video out of the whole MXF whole structure folder, or the MXF video would loss some metadata, such as sound.

Step 2: Click on the “Format” and get the dropdown menu, then move you pointer to “Final Cut Pro> Apple PreRes 422(HQ)", if you give the priority to the quality of the converted videos. Then click the “Settings” icon and you will go into the “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.

Notes:
    1. You’d better set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 to keep the best quality for editing in Final Cut Pro, If the 60i/30fps is your original frame rate. But if you shoot with 50i/25fps, then 25fps as the frame rate will be your best choice when conversion. If you want to have a smaller file size but keep the good quality, you can change the video size to 1440*1080.
    2: Please click Edit and then you can deinterlace 1080i MXF files in the Video Editor.

Step 3: Click the button for conversion and the MXF to FCP converter will strart the Sony PMW-EX1 XDCAM EX rewrapped MXF to ProRes conversion. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

After the MXF to ProRes conversion on Mac, you can now easily add the PMW-EX1 XDCAM EX Rewarapped MXF files to FCP and edit them by clicking on “import” button. Now, you can get rid of the worries about the incompatibility problem of MXF and FCP.

Dear friends:
    For some reason , we can not show you the links at this article as the rules in this forum, Please google search brorsoft website for more information that you required ,your satisfaction is my great honor ,also ,I am very appreciate for you to take time out of you busy schedule to browse my article ,wish you happy everyday !
    Resource from: Brorsoft

Waktu sekarang Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:37 am