FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

SELAMAT DATANG DI FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER .PUSAT MEDIA INFORMASI BISNIS

Best 2D to 3D Video Converter- Getting 3D Effect From original 2D Video Easily

lydia870622

Jumlah posting : 267

Best 2D to 3D Video Converter- Getting 3D Effect From original 2D Video Easily  Empty Best 2D to 3D Video Converter- Getting 3D Effect From original 2D Video Easily

Post  lydia870622 Mon May 14, 2012 12:45 am

Nowdays , most of the movies are made in 3d . I have experienced that it is great to watch 3d movies in theater. It feels like we are in the movie. Whether you love it or hate it, 3D is definitely going to be a big part of the home theater future. So , I have a question : is it possible to convert 2D videos to 3D Movies? Thus, we can see 3D movies on 3D TV, or other compatible 3D display device.

Recently , I google search this topic and find a great software just with this feature.It is called Brorsoft video converter. Also I find they are recently updated this feature. See their products updates history on May 8, 2012 listed below:

Date: May 8, 2012 (V1.1.1.3688)
    - Newly support getting 3D effect from 2D video
    - Optimize the Effect user interface in Editor
    - Raise the default bitrate in Apple TV profile
    - Support AC3 5.1 pass through and AAC stereo for ATV2, ATV3
    - Add profiles for new media devices Asus Padfone, HTC One X, etc

Detailed Key features of this top 2D to 3D Video Converter:
    1. Create a 2D video with the 3D effect (anaglyph video)
    2. Convert video files to any video format like MP4, WMV, AVI, FLV, MOV, MKV, VOB, etc
    3. Support various popular media devices including iPad 2,the new iPad, Apple TV, Galaxy Tab, etc
    4. Come with a built-in video editor
    5. NVIDIA CUDA& AMD APP(ATI Stream) support

Wow~! It is amazing! Right? What else, they also provide step by step guides for you to create 3D movie from original 2D video. Let's see together and have a try!

Preparations:
    1. Download this powerful 2D to 3D Video Converter. Install and run it on your PC, which is running Windows 2000,XP,Vista,Windows 7
    2. Prepared some 2D videos.

Next, follow the full guide listed below:
    Step 1: Click the button “File” to add video files to it. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
    Tip:
    If you have several video files and wanna combine,merge several video files, you just need to tick off the “Merge into one” box.

Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and find the video format you need. Here we take “H.264 Video (*.mp4)” in Common Video profile as an example. Then set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.

Step 3: Click the Edit button and you can go into the Video Editor interface. Click the Effect icon to set the 3D settings. You can choose the 3D effect Red-Blue, or Red-Green, and set the 3D depth as you like.

Step 4: Click the “Convert” button; it will convert 2D video to 3D video immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

After the short 2D to 3D movie conversion, you can get the output file effortlessly. Now, you can enjoy your 3D movies on your 3D TV, or some other 3D supported multimedia devices at ease.

If you wanna learn more about this outstanding 2D to 3D Video Converter, please link to Brorsoft Video Converter.

Other article you may interested in:
    Brorsoft Products Update- ATV 5.1 Channel Applied & 2D to 3D Conversion Support

Dear friends:
    For some reason , we can not show you the links at this article as the rules in this forum, Please google search brorsoft website for more information that you required ,your satisfaction is my great honor ,also ,I am very appreciate for you to take time out of you busy schedule to browse my article ,wish you happy everyday !
    Resource from: Brorsoft

Waktu sekarang Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:37 am