FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

SELAMAT DATANG DI FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER .PUSAT MEDIA INFORMASI BISNIS

Transcode TiVo Shows to MP4 for Galaxy S3 with best video quality

lydia870622

Jumlah posting : 267

Transcode TiVo Shows to MP4 for Galaxy S3 with best video quality  Empty Transcode TiVo Shows to MP4 for Galaxy S3 with best video quality

Post  lydia870622 Thu May 17, 2012 8:45 pm

The Samsung Galaxy S3 brings a gorgeous 4.8-inch 720p display, quad-core processor and 8-megapixel camera, all crammed into a good-looking, impossibly slim and light casing, which is a great competitor of the hot HTC One X smart phone. I found some people met some troubles when transferring TiVo shows to Galaxy S3. Please view Samsung Galaxy S3 Video Format:

Video: MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264/H.263
    Audio: MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC

From the above formats information, we can know the Galaxy S3 video format is limited, it means you need to change the video format first with a top TiVo Converter for Galaxy S3. I downloaded the best TiVo to Galaxy S3 Converter from Google to convert TiVo to Galaxy S3 compatible video format. It is an all-in-one video converter and editor tool based on NVIDIA CUDA and ATI Stream (AMD APP) acceleration technologies. You can easily convert 1080p, 720p HD movies like TiVo, WMV, AVI, ect to any android device including Samsung Galaxy S3 5-6X faster. Best Galaxy S3 Video Converter review: "The ability to tweek output parameters like audio bitrate (to lower overall file size) and bitrate is key and I was pleased to see it so easy to bring up and modify once the output general format was selected." You can use it to have a try.

Guide: Experience on Converting TiVo shows to Samsung Galaxy S3 for best video quality playback

Step 1: transfer the TiVo recordings to PC with the TiVo Desktop Software. Launch the best TiVo to Galaxy S3 Converter. Click the “Option” icon and in the interface, click “TiVo” icon, here you need to enter Media Access Key, and click “OK” to confirm. And then, click the button “File” to add TiVo files to it.

Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”> H.264 Video (*.mp4)” which is best video format for you to add TiVo video to Galaxy S3. Then set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.

Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. If necessary, you can adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel to optimize the output file quality.

Tip: According to Galaxy S3 screen resolution, you can set the video size as 1280*720 to watch TiVo shows on Galaxy S3 in full screen with HD video quality.

Step 4: Start to convert TiVo to Samsung Galaxy S3.
    Click the “Convert” button; it will transcode TiVo to MP4 for Galaxy S3 immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

After the TiVo to MP4 conversion, you can get the output effortlessly. Now, you can copy TiVo recordings to Galaxy S3 for enjoying with best video quality at ease. Hope the Guide give you a big help!

Dear friends:
    Attention, please ! To get your approval is my honor , which tells me the existence of the post is valuable, so I will continue to provide useful content, Please sustained attention !
    If you want to achieve more detailed information, please google search Brorsoft website, all these resources are from there .
    Happy everyday and nice enjoy!
    Resource from: Brorsoft

Waktu sekarang Thu May 02, 2024 10:40 am