FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

SELAMAT DATANG DI FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER .PUSAT MEDIA INFORMASI BISNIS

Best Mac MXF to FCE Converter-Copy Canon C300 MXF video to FCE

lydia870622

Jumlah posting : 267

Best Mac MXF to FCE Converter-Copy Canon C300 MXF video to FCE  Empty Best Mac MXF to FCE Converter-Copy Canon C300 MXF video to FCE

Post  lydia870622 Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:24 pm

The HD Camera Canon EOS C300 features 50Mbps MPEG-2 4:2:2 codec, recording HD videos to Compact Flash(CF) Cards and the recordings reduce the jagged edges and Moiré patterns that can plague video with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling and lead to post-production challenges.

Final Cut Express 4, as the incarnation of Apple's mid-level editing tool, brings it with more similar features as Final Cut Pro and attracts more users, who have been mastered at iMovie but become confusing after reviewing the tutorials of Final Cut Pro. Some EOS C300 users want to import Canon C300 MXF footages to FCE for further editing on Mac OS, they will meet the incompatibility. In this page, we will talk about how to transfer C300 1080i MXF files to FCE keepin original video quality.

Firstly, you need a top Canon C300 MXF Converter for FCE, you can google to download the best one. Here we take Brorsoft MXF Converter for Mac as an example, it not only can transcode Canon C300 MXF files to FCE compatible MOV AIC video format, but also deinterlaces the 1080i MXF files and make them smooth in FCE. Besides, the versatile MXF to FCE Converter can merge several videos into one file, crop video size, trim video clips and add special effects and text/image/video watermarks to output videos. Then just fowllow the bellow steps.

Step 1: Connect your Canon C300 to your Apple with USB2.0. Install and run the best MXF to FCE Converter for Mac and then click the adding button to add your MXF files to it. (Note: You should find the MXF videos from one MXF whole structure folder).
    Tips:
    a. If you want to merge MXF files, just need to check the “Merge into one” box.
    b. You shouldn’t move the single MXF video out of the whole MXF whole structure folder, or the MXF video would be wrong such as without audio.

Step 2: Click on “Format” and you will get a dropdown menu, then move you pointer to iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov). The Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) is FCE compatible video format. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.

Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You’d better set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 to keep the best quality for editing in FCE. If you want to have a smaller file size but keep the good quality, you can change the video size to 1440*1080.
    Note: Please click Edit and then you can deinterlace Canon C300 1080i MXF footages in the Video Editor for copying to FCE.

Step 4: Click the “Convert” button; it will convert Canon C300 1080i MXF to AIC for FCE on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

When the fast MXF to AIC conversion process is 100% completed, you will be able to get the output files for Final Cut Express by clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can easily put and edit Canon C300 MXF 1080i files in FCE with high quality without any trouble.

Dear friends:
    Attention, please ! To get your approval is my honor , which tells me the existence of the post is valuable, so I will continue to provide useful content, Please sustained attention !
    If you want to achieve more detailed information, please google search Brorsoft website, all these resources are from there .
    Happy everyday and nice enjoy!
    Resource from: Brorsoft

Waktu sekarang Sun May 19, 2024 2:58 am