FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

SELAMAT DATANG DI FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER .PUSAT MEDIA INFORMASI BISNIS

Copy Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3 MTS/M2TS Footages to Final Cut Pro on Mac OS

lydia870622

Jumlah posting : 267

Copy Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3 MTS/M2TS Footages to Final Cut Pro on Mac OS   Empty Copy Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3 MTS/M2TS Footages to Final Cut Pro on Mac OS

Post  lydia870622 Fri May 25, 2012 9:11 pm

Source From: Brorsoft

Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3 Digital Camera Kit, with a 14-42mm lens included, is a compact interchangeable lens camera with a DSLR-sized 16 Mp sensor and HD video capabilities. It keeps the versatile Micro Four Thirds lens mount for attaching any number of Four Thirds lenses as its predecessors, Lumix G2, thus its users can enjoy all the advantages of a DSLR camera, but in a compact body. With this kit, you can easily take amazing still photos and shoot high-quality videos while traveling, just as "Size you'll like. Image you'll love" said.

As for the still image recording, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3 users are recommended to get the still images in Video Recording with 11.5-megapixel high resolution. The feature makes you get almost all the moments with either photos or videos, or both by pressing the shutter button while recording HD videos. Since the HD videos are recorded at 60i(NTSC) or 50i(PAL), they will be interlacy when you import Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3 AVCHD recordins to FCP, including FCP 6/7 and FCP X, for editing, so you have to deinterlace the output files.

Besides, as we all know, Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3 record videos in AVCHD (Lite) format, and save them as .mts or .m2ts extension, if you copied the footages to your Mac. There may be another problem you will meet. Final Cut Pro does not have native editing support, and Apple PreRes is the codec that can work perfectly with FCP. With the increasing need of AVCHD camera/camcorder users, FCP announced the Log & Transfer, with which you can transfer AVCHD files to Final Cut Pro. After using it, you will get that L&T is actually a converter on the background. The demerit is that it can not handle with all the MTS/M2TS files, especially those having been copied to Mac. How can the Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3 users edit 1080i AVCHD recordings in FCP on Mac OS without any incompatibility?

Actually, the problem is quite easy. If the L&T is not enough, you just need to find a more powerful converter, which can convert Lumix DMC-G3 1080i AVCHD to FCP. Among all the converting tools you can find on Google, we high recommend the AVCHD to FCP Converter in that it can not only transcode MTS/M2TS files to ProRes 422, which is natively supported by all versions of FCP, with HD quality, but also deinterlace 1080i recordings and make them more smooth in FCP. In addition, the versatile AVCHD to ProRes converter can merge several videos into one file, deinterlacing the original footages, cropping video size, trimming video clips, adding special effects and text/image/video watermarks to output videos. It is no doubt that the MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac is rated as the best one.

Tricks, tips and steps for you on how to get the FCP compatible videos with HD quality after the AVCHD to ProRes conversion on Mac OS.

Step 1: Luanch the best Mac AVCHD to FCP Converter and Load Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3 1080i AVCHD files. After that, you should double click files to see whether they can be previewed normally.

Tips:
    1. If you want to combines several AVCHD clips as one, please tick “Merge into one” box to merge the files into one single file.
    2. Go to Video Editor by clicking Edit and you can tick Deinterlacing to make your videos deinterlaced.

Step 2: Click on the “Format” and select Final Cut Pro > Apple PreRes 422(HQ) on the dropdown menu. Go to the “Profile Settings” by clicking the Setting button if you want to customize the parameters.

Note: 30fps for 60i(NTSC) mode users and 25fps for 50i(PAL) modes users, and 1920*1080 are recommended parameters to keep the best quality for editing in Final Cut Pro. If you want to have a smaller file size but keep the good quality, you can change the video size to 1440*1080.

Step 3: Transcode Panasonic Lumix G3 MTS to ProRes for FCP on Mac OS by clicking the button for "Convert".

Related guide:

Convert Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 AVCHD Lite to Apple ProRes for FCP
    Panasonic DMC-FZ150 1080/60p AVCHD(.MTS) to iMoive
    Panasonic DMC-ZS15 1080/60i AVCHD to Adobe Premiere on Mac
    Lumix DMC-ZS20 1080 60p/60i AVCHD to FCP X on Mac
    Panasonic HDC-SD900 AVCHD 1080p MTS/M2TS to Apple ProRes for FCP

Waktu sekarang Thu May 02, 2024 9:02 am