FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

SELAMAT DATANG DI FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER .PUSAT MEDIA INFORMASI BISNIS

Transcode Pansonic Lumix DMC-ZS20 1080 60p/60i MTS/M2TS to FCP X on Mac

lydia870622

Jumlah posting : 267

Transcode Pansonic Lumix DMC-ZS20 1080 60p/60i MTS/M2TS to FCP X on Mac  Empty Transcode Pansonic Lumix DMC-ZS20 1080 60p/60i MTS/M2TS to FCP X on Mac

Post  lydia870622 Thu May 03, 2012 2:34 am

Are you planning to travel or travelling? During your travel, you will probably take some photos and capture some videos of the beautiful scenery with your HD camera or camcorders like Pansonic Lumix DMC-ZS20. The Lumix DMC-ZS20 (also known as the TZ30 outside North America) is the latest travel-zoom compact camera from the company that practically invented the category. It comes with the 60p,60i recording modes at 1920 x 1080 full HD resolution, built-in GPS and 3-inch touchscreen LCD. In this article, we will talk about how to transfer and import Lumix DMC-ZS20 1080 60p,60i MTS to FCP X for further editing on Mac.

As a Lumix ZS20 user, I found when some user wanna copy and put Lumix ZS20 AVCHD to FCP X or other non-linear editing software like iMovie, FCE do some editing on Mac, they often meet some troubles which makes numerous Mac users frustrated. In fact, FCP X surpport AVCHD MTS,M2TS format adopted with Log and Transfer with a long time. Luckily, I used Brosoft MTS,M2TS Converter for Mac to transcode Lumix DMC-ZS20 AVCHD to FCP X a playable format on Mac OS, it is the best AVCHD Converter for FCP X From Google searching. Bellow is my easy and fast converting process Guide, I will share it with you.

Guide: Best setting for copying and transcoding Lumix DMC-ZS20 AVCHD MTS,M2TS recodings to FCP X for editing with the least loss of original video quality on Mac

Setp 1: Connect your Lumix DMC-ZS20 to your Mac with USB2.0. Run the best Lumix ZS20 MTS to FCP Converter and then click the adding button to add your 1080 60p,60i MTS,M2TS files to it.
    Tip: If you wanna merge DMC-ZS20 AVCHD files for FCP X for editing without interruption, you can select the “Merge into one” box.

Step 2: Click on the “Format” and get the dropdown menu, then move you pointer to “Final Cut Pro”. Under the sublist are there a few formats compatible with FCP X. Here we recommend the Apple PreRes 422(HQ) which is the best format for you to get DMC-ZS20 MTS files into FCP X on Mac. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.

Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You’d better set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 to keep the best quality for move and editing MTS file in Final Cut Pro X.

Note: Before start the conversion, if you got the 1080,60i .mts,.m2ts files from DMC-ZS20, you’d better deinterlace DMC-ZS20 shootings for FCP X on Mac first.
    Click Edit and you will go to the Video Editor. Then click Effect and select "deinterlacing".

Step 4: Click the “Convert” button; it will convert DMC-ZS20 60p,60i .mts to Apple ProRes for FCP X on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

After the Mac AVCHD to Apple ProRes for FCP X conversion, you will be able to get the output files for FCP X by clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can easily ingest and edit Lumix DMC-ZS20 AVCHD footages in FCP X without rendering keeping original quality.

Related Guides:

Deinterlace,Ingest Sony HDR-CX190 recording files to FCP

Convert,Merge Sony HDR-XR260V MTS,M2TS to FCP X for editing

Convert Sony NEX-VG20 1080,60p AVCHD to FCP X for editing

Waktu sekarang Fri May 17, 2024 5:14 am