FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

SELAMAT DATANG DI FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER .PUSAT MEDIA INFORMASI BISNIS

Best Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 DVD Ripper for Converting DVD movies to MP4 via Mac OS X

jacknjchn

Jumlah posting : 20

Best Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 DVD Ripper for Converting DVD movies to  MP4 via Mac OS X  Empty Best Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 DVD Ripper for Converting DVD movies to MP4 via Mac OS X

Post  jacknjchn Wed May 30, 2012 4:24 am

Resource From: Brorsoft
    Brorsoft is one of the best conversion software provider.
    You can google search the title - Fast convert DVD collection to MP4 video for Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 on Mac OS X , then you can find the full guide as below.

Have you got the Samsung new tablet- Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. Maybe some people like playing HD movies on Apple’s iPad 3, in fact, the Galaxy Tab 2 is a good choice for you. It comes with the high features Rich Contents, Easy Access, Apps Recommendation, AllShare Player, Android 4.0 platform and more that make the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 attract lots of fans. But, I found a user asked "I am looking for software advice to rip DVD collection to Mac OS X and then to Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. Any input greatly appreciated. Found some free software out there but looking for experienced advice and not opposed to paying for something that will work well. Any help greatly appreciated?"

From the above question, we can know the user want to watch DVD videos on Galaxy Tab 2. Here, I tell you, you need DVD to Galaxy Tab 2 Converter to convert DVD to Galaxy Tab 2, then, put DVD videos on Galaxy Tab 2 for watching. In this article, I will share my solution to rip DVD collection to Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 with best video quality on Mac OS X with you.

Of course, you should download a powerful DVD Converter for Galaxy Tab 2 on Mac. Here, I take Brorsoft's DVD Ripper for Mac as an example, because I am using it and I know it rip DVD movies to Galaxy Tab 2 video format at a fast speed with high quality. Plus, it can convert 2D DVD to 3D videos with the amazing “3D Effect” feature. ( Tip: If you are Windows users, the best Galaxy Tab 2 DVD Ripper will be your choice. It is adopted with CUDA/AMD Technologies. )

Guide: How to copy and convert DVDs to Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 under Mac OS X with best setting

Step 1: Run the best DVD to Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Converter. Click the button like a disc to load DVD movie to it.
    Tip: Freely select the subtitles for you DVD movies from the “Subtitles” option. Thus, you can transfer DVD movie on Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 with preferred subtitles.

Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and choose the Common video>H.264 Video(*.mp4). This is the optimal format for you to copy DVD movie to Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 on Mac for free-time entertainment. Now, you can set the output folder.

Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon, and you can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface to optimize the output file quality.
    Note: Since the native DVD movie resolution is 720*480; thus, set the video size as 720*480 is enough; or you can set the 1024*600 video size according to Galaxy Tab 2 7.0’s screen resolution.

Step 4: Click the “Convert” button; it will convert DVD to MP4 for Galaxy Tab 2 7" on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

After the conversion is done, you can get the output files for the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Later, you can stream DVD movies to Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 to enjoy on the go and even share with your families and friends with the Samsung AllShare (DLNA) on the HD TV’s big screen.

Related guide:

Fast rip and convert DVD to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 with preferred subtitles

Play MPG/MPEG video on Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 with HD quality

Enjoy/Play/Watch HD Videos On Galaxy S3 & HTC One X Smoothly

Rip 1080p Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 MP4 video with subtitles on Mac OS X

Waktu sekarang Thu May 02, 2024 9:27 am