FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER

SELAMAT DATANG DI FORUM BISNIS ONLINE CENTER .PUSAT MEDIA INFORMASI BISNIS

Mac Solutions for Converting Blu-ray Movies to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 with Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper

lydia870622

Jumlah posting : 267

Mac Solutions for Converting Blu-ray Movies to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 with Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper  Empty Mac Solutions for Converting Blu-ray Movies to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 with Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper

Post  lydia870622 Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:10 am

Have you fully understanding Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1) ?
    Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1) opens up tablet experience, bringing a new level of interactivity and multimedia sharing to entire family. It gives you a better experience for work and play. Slim and lightweight, Tab 2 (10.1) is a smart, accessible tablet that everyone will love.

Nowdays, Blu-ray movies become more and more popular. We really love it very much. I have collect lots of Blu-ray movies. And I wanna to copy them to my GALAXY Tab 2 10.1, but , you know that Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 can not play blu-ray discs directly. So I google searched how to rip 1080p Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 MP4 video with subtitles on Mac OS X , then I find a chapter which provide the solutions for watching DVD movies on Galaxy Tab 2. it is extremely help me a lot. Now, in I share with everbody here. Wish you will have a pleasant experience!

Which we need is a third party conversion software. Here I recommend Brorsoft for you ! How to use it?
    We need make preparation first , please go to download and install the Brorsoft Mac Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Converter on your Mac OS X.

(===>This button means the free-trial version for you to try.)

Then go for below steps to rip 1080p Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 MP4 video on Mac OS X just by yourself.

Step 1: Make sure you have launched the best Mac Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Blu-ray Ripper , run it, please, then click the button like a disc to load Blu-ray movie to it.
    Tip: Click “Subtitles” option to set up as you like.

Step 2: On the dropdown menu of “Format” choose the Common video > H.264 Video(*.mp4), which is the optimal format for you to copy Blu-ray movie onto Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 on Mac for enjoying.

Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon, adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel to optimize the output file quality.

Step 4: Click the “Convert” button; it will go to start converting Blu-ray to MP4 for Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 on Mac immediately.

After the conversion is done, you can copy the output files to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 . Thus, you can enjony ransfer 1080p Blu-ray movies on Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 anytime anywhere you want.

Source From: Brorsoft
    Brorsoft is one of the best conversion software provider.Wish you will have a pleasant experience here.

Waktu sekarang Thu May 02, 2024 3:54 pm